Over the years, Montgomery Animal Hospital has worked closely and compassionately with a variety of charities, non-profits and rescue groups. Whether it’s finding a pet a home, raising money for kids with cancer or speaking to a local girl scout troop, we try to do our part and more to be a good community citizen.
Here’s a partial accounting of the things we do to help our friends, both the two-and four-legged ones.
- We have since 2007 hosted an annual food drive, for cats and dogs to provide food to local shelters and rescue groups.
- We put together a fundraiser for the non-profit “Books, Bears and Bonnets” group.
- We continue to be a sponsor for Critters for the Cure, a non-profit that raises money for women with breast cancer.
- We enjoy donating pet care services every year to our local schools in conjunction with their auctions.
- We remain committed to donating our time and pet care services in working to find homeless and rescue animals a loving home.
- We annually attend Montgomery County’s “Pool Pooch Party”, providing first-aid and medical care on-site.
- We work closely with “Sleepy’s Dream Rescue” (www.sleepysdream.org) and “Pet Connect Rescue” (www.petconnectrescue.org) offering veterinary care, boarding and assistance in placing rescue animals.
- We were a sponsor at the 2014 “Strut Your Mutt” event in Bethesda.